HR Delivery Executive,
Mr. Siefkes specializes in HR Operations/Transformation and leads large-scale engagements involving significant organizational and technology change. He brings 20 years of experience in HR, Talent strategy, ERP, and Cloud Design/Implementation (SuccessFactors) and is an executive-level HR Practitioner. His strengths include project governance, leadership and program management, and finance. Jon has held a variety of HR Leadership positions both within consulting big 4 companies and in industry.
- Program Manager/Project Executive – Aerospace (150,000 employees)
- Oversaw the global deployment of all SAP cloud and on premises HCM. The scope includes all aspects of HR including Benefits and Payroll.
- Project Executive – Public Service Government Branch (10,000 Employees)
- Oversaw the deployment of SuccessFactors for three projects. The scope included Core HR, Talent Management Absence, Time, and Payroll. Project is complete.
- Project Director – Large Software and Services Company (150,000 employees)
- HCM Strategy and SuccessFactors for one of the largest services firms in the world. Direct responsibility for all global project initiatives.
- HR Transformation Lead – Financial Services Company (14,000 employees)
- Acted as the HR Transformation lead for the multiple phase deployment of SuccessFactors and a new service delivery model. The scope included Core HR, Talent Management, Payroll, and Learning.
- CHRO – US-Based Silicon Valley Software Company (5,000 employees)
- CHRO through start up, various growth phases and IPO for Analytics Start Up. Company split. Part acquired by SAP, part IPOd.
Education and Certifications
BA, Math - Colorado State University
MBA, Finance - Colorado State University
Click here to see all speakers